We are a locally owned wholesale hardwood distributor looking for a hardworking and driven team player who is committed to providing top notch customer service to fill the open role of Inside Sales Representative.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be developing and maintaining relationships with our customers as you assist them through qualifying their product and supplies needs while ensuring order fulfillment. In addition to front counter sales and service, you will be responsible for making daily sales phone calls to current and potential customers. This position requires the ability to multi-task and prioritize sales opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Grow and develop customer relationships with new and assigned customer accounts
Process customer quotes, orders and returns
Process cancellations or changes in sales order and communicate the changes with appropriate personnel
Generate, place and confirm purchase orders with suppliers
Schedule deliveries with dispatch.
Coordinate and resolve customer concerns
Identify and support customer sales needs including providing literature, marketing supplies, samples, etc
Meet sales objectives and increase market share
Keep product knowledge up to date and demonstrate product knowledge in customer communications.
Collaborate with colleagues to exchange market information.
• Successful background in sales experience, building material experience preferred
• High School diploma, College Degree preferred
• Dedicated, energetic and organized
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary D.O.E.
• Industry and product training
• Health benefits
• 401 (k) retirement savings
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Free onsite parking